RCI timeshare by a Lake?

Duckbarn

Go'n where the weather suites my clothes
We had originally planned to stay at Fort Wilderness, but have decided to use our timeshare points and stay off-site. I would like to stay a a place with outdoor/nature activities. I checked the RCI website and found Bryan's Spanish Cove is on a lake. My questions are: has anyone stayed at Bryan's Cove? How was it? What activities are there (fishing, boating, ect..)? And are there any other RCI resorts that offer similar things to do? Thanks in Advance, Duckbarn:smooth:

Try Orange Lake. They have a man made lake with activities. Bryans Spanish Cove doesn't look that great for the road. I have never stayed there but I think you could do better than that.

Vistana Resort has a number of lakes, all man-made I am sure. We've seen fish in them and there are numerous ducks.

I would highly doubt you'll find a timeshare with much in the way of nature activities. As I am sure you know, this is a very built-up area. You'd be more likely to be able to find these kinds of activities in the Orlando area, rather than in a resort.

We drove by there on our last trip, we stayed at Embassy grand beach right down the road... Bryan's spanish cove is on a lake but the upkeep of the resort looked like it has been overlooked.. definately not as nice as Orange Lake, or Embassy grand beach. They seemed to be "trying" to make some repairs, but not making much progress. I don't think we will be trading into there. Not nearly as nice as some others in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!