rci owners

fordham2003

Earning My Ears
I am looking at some bonus vacation time at an rci resort, and I am not sure which resort to chose. I would like something close to disney, very clean and nice. Also are the 1 bdr at most of the condos big enough for 4 adults.

Well, I am not an RCI owner but we just stayed a week at Vacation Village at Parkway, which is an RCI resort, and thought it was nice. It is very close to WDW, more or less across the street from the entrance to Celebration. It's the first light east of I-4 on 192, and just a couple minute drive to World Drive.

We stayed at Westgate Villas last fall and found it to be nice as well, but got suckered into a maintenance meeting which ended up being a high pressure sale. It was something we should not have had to go through since we were on an RCI exchanged week.

I have some pictures of our room in Vacation Village but have not had a chance to go through them yet as we just got back this past weekend.

The one bedroom we stayed in had a full kitchen, large screen tv, large jacuzzi tub. It would accomidate 4 nicely with the fold out bed in the living room but we never had use for it.

I was not sure about the resort before styaying there as there was not a lot of info out there on it but was happy with the choice. The check-in staff were friendly and we were not pressured one bit towards a sales meeting.

If you want to see the pix, pm me and I can send you a couple of the room. I also have some from Westgate Vacation Villes as well.

We stayed at Silver Lake Resort which was nice, and very convenient to the "back door" of WDW. They had a tour and salespitch you had to listen to, but we got 2 tickets to Sea World for our time. The resort had a nice pool area, movie theatre, and play area. Condos were a modern theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter