• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RCI in Anaheim?

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
My family member has RCI and we are looking at it for our feb/march trip but we haven't looked into the fees.

So I thought I'd ask here, can anyone tell me what the fees are to use an RCI week.
I did read that The Grand Cali was some times available how's that work?

You will only get Grand Californian if someone who owns there is willing to put their expensive week into RCI to trade down for something considerably less expensive than what they own. Generally, owners would rather rent out their points and make a healthy profit.

For an RCI exchange, you'll need to pay the exchange fee, probably around $219. to start a request. RCI will try to match with something for the dates you want. Depending on what you exchange to, the timeshare may charge you tax, parking, resort fee and/or a cleaning fee. All those details will be in the exchange confirmation from RCI. If you are exchanging in RCI POINTS and not WEEKS, things are a little different. The easiest place around there to exchange to is Peacock Suites. I am not a fan, but the location is good if you are going to use an exchange.

If you have lots of RCI or timeshare questions, I suggest going over to the website TUG (timeshare users group bbs). This is a forum for people who visit Disneyland. Most of them don't use a timeshare stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter