RCI Hotels Near Disneyland?

becks59

Mouseketeer
My in laws have a bunch of RCI points and want to use them for all the kids and grandkids for a family trip to Disneyland. I’ve logged into the website and I’m not seeing things available for around Disneyland, but then other searches make it look like there is a property close by. Anyways, I’m wondering if anyone has any real information about RCI properties close to Disneyland. We are hoping that it would be close enough to walk. But I’d be willing to entertain a little further away if needed. It’s pretty much my in laws first time using them so they aren’t any help with figuring out the website or how this system works.

I think Dolphin's Cove is an option in RCI, but I believe it is very expensive and books very far in advance. You'd need a well aged ongoing search. I have RCI but weeks, not points, so I don't know how many points they'd need. I think there are a couple other options, a world mark and something like peacock suites? Head over to tugbbs. You'll get much better info there.

I am curious too. My in laws have had RCI (weeks) for years and they are always banking their weeks. I really want to do a DLR trip in the next few years and would be nice to use RCI if possible.

Worldmark Anaheim should be an RCI property. It’s a little far away for walking everyday, but we’ve done it a few times. An easy ART ride. Great property, much bigger than Dolphin Cove. We’re Worldmark owners so i don’t know what availability is like through RCI.

We stay at Dolphins cove. Woldmark anaheim is also another option but super hard to get and the other that pops up sometimes is the Peacock Inn and Suites. I actually prefer Dolphins Cove to the Worldmark Anaheim especially for the point difference.

Dolphins cove is an older renovated apartment complex. The rooms are nice and large but they are average at best IMO. The grounds are very nice and they have a decent pool and 2 very large hot tubs. They also have a small miniature golf course on site which is neat. Its a gated community so it feels nice and safe. There is a Dennys next door and a ART bus stop right around the corner.

I just did a search on RCI and I dont see any availability at any of the ones near Disneyland currently but you have to keep checking, they pop up periodically.

Last edited:
Peacock Suites is the other one available in RCI. I think that's it, Dolphin Cove, Worldmark and Peacock.

Unfortunately the options for RCI near Disneyland are very few and difficult to get. WDW has a huge number of available options always. I know that is no help. Sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter