• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raw Threads sizing?

Livelovedance

DIS Veteran
I generally wear a women’s large or a men’s medium in tshirts. I like my shirts loose fitting. For reference, I’ve gotten women’s large shirts in the Princess weekend race shirts the past few years and been happy with the sizing.

Raw Threads is having a sale, and I’ve never purchased from them before. I’m looking at one of the Falaya Racer tanks and a hoodie. The size chart makes me think I should try XL, but it says the tanks run big so I’m not sure!

Anyone here a Raw Threads fan that could offer some sizing advice? :thanks:

I don't have any of the tanks, but I do have two street Vs and two hoodies. One of the street Vs and the two hoodies are size L, and they're a little loose. The other street v is a M and is a bit tighter. So if you're looking for loose, then I'd say size up. (For reference, I got a medium in this year's princess shirt and that fits me a little looser than the M raw threads but tighter than the L).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter