Rating the Counter Service locations

TIGGERGUY

Mouseketeer
I have been to all of the table service restaurants and the US parks but have barely touched the counter service locations. I think I have been in all of them but never eaten at any of them.

What are you opinions of the various counter service restaurants? Which are the best? Which have the most original food? Are any of them outstanding for their theming? Let me know. I'll be heading down on the 15th, so I hope to put the input to work.

At the Studios...I enjoy Louie's. They have good food and it's not overly priced. Not much themeing though but I don't care about that when I'm eating.

At IOA...I enjoy Thunder Falls Terrace and the chicken wrap! Again...good food and TFT has more themeing...if you like that kind of thing. ;)

I'll agree with MetroWest about Thunder Falls Terrace. The food is great and we really like the location and theme. Be sure to sit outside and enjoy watching the boats from JRPA splash down into the lagoon. (A word of warning here, some of the tables are in the splash zone so be careful.)

We've enjoyed the Rotisserie Chicken, salads and the hot soup is so good when you're soaking wet from Toon Lagoon & the JP River Adventure.

Wimpy's food is just ok, but the location there is great. The deck is built above the Popeye water ride and you can watch the boats float past you.

I can't remember any special places at USF, but there are many I haven't tried there. Monster Cafe and Cafe La Bamba are on the list to try next.

I also like the 2 counter service restaurants that Metro gave. Those are my favorites.

Monster Cafe in Studios has good chicken and if they have it a great mile high apple pie.

The international Food Court just before you get to Simpson's has good variety and is not bad. :cool2:

Monster Cafe in Studios has good chicken and if they have it a great mile high apple pie.

The international Food Court just before you get to Simpson's has good variety and is not bad. :cool2:

:thumbsup2 Very good choices!!

I was there 12/14 and Monster was CLOSED, but La Bamba was open. I can not remember what the sign said exactly but it was not a normal sign for work being done or renovations taking place. :cool2:

i read that monsters was to be closed for a short time period and la bamba would be open until monsters reopened.

either the uo ap newsletter or screamscape had that mentioned.

Louie's for pizza and gelato and Richeters for burgers and fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter