We are hoping to get one or more (all really) of the following:
  • Day 1--CRT @ 8 am
  • Day 2--Garden Grill 11:30 am
  • Day 3--Tusker House 11:30 am
  • Day 4--Hollywood and Vine @ 11:00 am
  • Day 5--Akershus @ 8:00 am
  • Day 6--BOG @ 1100 am OR CRT @ 8AM
  • Day 7--Ohana @ 8 am
The plan is to have two people on the reservation system at 6 with the following (in order)

• CRT
  • BOG
  • Tusker
  • Garden Grill
  • CRT
  • Akershus
  • Ohana
  • Hollywood and Vine
The plan is hopefully to get CRT on day one but recognizing that's not likely to have a back up for day 6 where hopefully we'll be able to get it since its 180+5, then BOG and Akersush are paired off; then Tusker and Ohana; then Garden and Hollywood.

Any thoughts on our chances? Is CRT at 180 even possible?

I attempted to make each of those reservations today for 180 days our and found no availability for our preferred meals at CRT, BOG, Akershus, Ohana; some spots at Tusker (which was gone by 630) but good availability at Garden and Hollywood. That confirms my thoughts re: CRT but worries be for BOG and Akershus being 2nd tries for both of us.

Day 1: Rough. CRT at 180 PPO is tough. I'd like your odds at another time of day, but not before 9AM.

Everything else I think is doable. More likely to get that CRT on Day 6 than Day 1. 'Ohana starts at 7:30 if you're trying to maximize time elsewhere with an early start.

W the popularity of BO.g CRT isn't as hard as it once was

I would have bog as your first request.

My 180 day for November opened today. BOG had 0 openings for day 1, breakfast and lunch openings starting at day 3, no dinner res at all until day 6 and very limited until day 8. So a BOG lunch on day 6 should be fine.

CRT zero openings day 1-2, very limited day 3, open after that.

I had no issues with Tusker, akershus, Ohana on similar days of trip that you have planned (out of curiosity i did check OHana for earlier trip dates and it did have availabilty on days 3-4 but very limited on days 1-2.)

The only other one that I was surprised by was Sci fi. No early lunch openings first few days of my trip -- had to book a 230pm lunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter