rate for your room service and cleaning of your last stay?

In early Sept, we stayed at POP....our room was very clean. And, it was kept that way. I went back down again, several weeks later, and stayeda at both the Swan and BCV. Both had good housekeeping....at BCV I can only judge on the condition of the room upon checkin since I only stayed two nights..so no other housekeeping.
At the Swan, all toiletries were replenished on a daily basis, and the room was kept nice and tidy.

BC - excellent, but I tipped every day on that stay versus at the end.

Swan - very good.

Dolphin - horrible. Had to call housekeeping three times and they still never emptied the garbage cans or removed food trays the entire stay, so I had to stack it all out in the hall every day. It was still there when I left. To their credit, they did credit me back two night's stay after I contacted management about the issue.

We, too, tipped every day as well. We had plenty of towels, even when we didn't use all 4 more clean ones were left. We also had new soaps/shampoo each day. The room was always clean and neat. We really don't make much of a mess at all just garbage and recycling as well as towels. We stayed at ASMu in Jazz. We were lucky to be in the rooms just across from Calyspo and didn't have to pay the premium!!

At POP in the 70's section and at POFQ in Building 5 the rooms were very clean, kept that way, and we had plenty of towels, soaps, and shampoos. :)

We (DBF and I) stayed at POP Century Sept 9 - Sept 14th 2008.
Our room was clean everyday. We never needed to ask for extra towels.
We also tipped everyday. Only got 2 small towel animals, but we're ok with that.;)
Nothing to complain about!

Stayed at Pop Sept. 19 - 24. They did a great job of cleaning the room, left a towel animal in the window every day. We tipped each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter