Rash Guard Savings....

MumziMom

Mouseketeer
I posted this over on the Volcano Bay thread - adult rash guards are usually super expensive, but I burn easily and we are going to Universal in August. I noticed that Target has ones for kids at 50+ upf. I weigh 128 and am 5'5" - the large boys/girls both fit me tightly for swimming, and the xl fit great for a loose fit. They are $12.99 each, and are currently 20% off of that with the code "SWIM" - the men's gray "Goodfellow" rash guard is on sale for $12.59 I bought a bright green one in the boy's department, and a white one with "Swim Like a Mermaid" on it in the girl's department.

Thank you.

I am 5'8. Fit will not be an issue but what about length. Do you think these will be long enough?

I would say no. My daughter is 5'9" and can not wear childrens clothing anymore due to length. If the purpose of the guard is for coverage, you might as well wear a tankini! Im surprised the OP can wear it, as typical childrens clothing (XL) is measured for someone at max height of 5'2". Maybe she has long legs and short torso??

Kind of what I was thinking as far as length. I need a long sleeve for a 1 day rafting trip but my pale stomach burns too LOL.

Kind of what I was thinking as far as length. I need a long sleeve for a 1 day rafting trip but my pale stomach burns too LOL.

Just FYI Land's End has some styles of long sleeve women's rash guards on sale for $18 right now (and for awhile they were also an extra 20% off...but looks like that promo has ended!). They are true-to-size, but are a relaxed fit. They also come in a petite, regular and tall versions so there a a lot of size options! They have worked great for me :)

I have a few Under Armor kids compression shirts that fit but they are the longer style. Ended up buying one on Lands End. Thanks for the tip.

I bought some lands end ones too for our Utah rafting trip. Thanks for the tip, Minnie_Momma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter