• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rarity of items

Alphawazup

alphawazup in vmk
I have looked at items in the forum up top but i still don't know where to price these items at. Can somebody help tell me how much these items are worth in credits?

Gold Turnstile
Gold generator
Purple Generator
Red generator
Gold scoreboard

Alphawazup said:
I have looked at items in the forum up top but i still don't know where to price these items at. Can somebody help tell me how much these items are worth in credits?

Gold Turnstile
Gold generator
Purple Generator
Red generator
Gold scoreboard

The purple random number generator I believe is still for sale under specials for 2000 credits. The red random number generator is now longer for sale, but sold for 2000 credits as well.

It is difficult to put a credit value to the gold items that you asked about above at they are not and have never been for sale in the game. They are part of the prize from the Hidden Mickey Quest gold showcase collection.

Hope this helps,
Disney Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter