Rank the Italian Restaurants in WDW

Il Mullino. Never eaten at the one in FL but have eaten at the original and spin offs in NYC. Should they stand up to the ones here and constant reviews say they do, It's where I'd go for a special Abruzzo cuisine dinner.

Unfortunately, the Il Mulino outpost at the Swan has nowhere near the quality of food or service as the original in NYC, which is one of my favorite restaurants in the world.

Of the ones I have been too...

Il Mulino- we had a great experience here.

Mama Melrose - better than I expected and would go back

trattoria al forno - we did the character breakfast a couple years ago. It as fine and I would consider trying dinner there.

Enzos hideaway great service -
Il Mulino -my husband loved his pasta dish ,my risotto not so great -
Via Napoli - fun family place -good food ,not fancy not the best you ever had but IMHO solid good -it is loud
we still go at least every 1 -2 years

super side note but that slice they offer at pizza ponte counter service is really good -

Tony’s has meant to be improved since this new chef came in- anyone with experience of going a few years ago, then lately?

We ate at Terralina in December and loved it. It was a big hit and if we end up going to a Disney Springs this trip, it’s on our list again. This trip, we are trying Via napoli.

II mulino best ino, mama Melrose good as well. I think via Napoli has good pizza and I have not eaten at other restaurants.

Unfortunately, the Il Mulino outpost at the Swan has nowhere near the quality of food or service as the original in NYC, which is one of my favorite restaurants in the world.
Going to look on the bright side of this...we rarely eat Italian food at WDW since it's easy enough to get at home and don't even need to pay Il Mulino prices. Would like to try Tutto Gusto this trip as I hear they have white asparagus on the menu, a spring dish that I love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter