• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Randy Chapman's Prices

Danjen

Earning My Ears
Hi

After reading some people's comments regading the Disney Photography am i starting to wonder whether i should use Randy Chapman. Could any one tell me what package's or prices Randy offers.

Also i am having an intimate wedding. Does anyone know what will happen to the photography part of the package will that be deducted from the price of the intiamte package price?

Thank you
Jennie

PM'ed you the list. His intimate package starts at $575 for 3 hours of coverage

Not sure if Disney deducts the price or not, but i'm sure someone else can help you with that question :)

No Disney won't deduct the price of the photography. They offer alternate options. One is pictures in the MK (casual attire) and you get 2 5x7's from it. The other option is an upgrade to a honeymoon photo session for another $50 and that can take place in any park--again with casual clothing--and you get I believe 12 smaller prints in an album.

They will only allow the bride and groom in either of these packages. I wanted to do the honeymoon shoot as an alternate and include our children but they won't allow it. So, we since we are using Randy for our renewal, I guess we will not use any of the alternates offerred by Disney photography either. I think they are very inflexible on some of their stuff.

Hi there. We are going to have Randy Chapman as our photographer... Since my folks can't afford to pay for our wedding, I asked them to pay for the photog and videographer... they said yes :cheer2: but asked how much it would cost (approx.). I was wondering if you could send me the info on Randy's pricing... I understand it will probably change by Dec. 06, but at least it will give them a feel for pricing... :sunny:

Thanks so much!! :banana:

Happylalagirl,

Go to Randy's site and fill out the contact form (www.chapmanphotography.com). He should get back to you pretty quickly. I am planning my wedding for Dec 2007 and he said I could secure the 05 rates with a deposit. If you are sure you want to use him, this may be a good option to keep costs down. Good luck!

Barbie

WDWbride2007,

Thanks sooo much for that info. on Randy. I have been shying away from asking vendors for info b/c I am planning a Sept. 2007 wedding. As soon as I read your reply I went right to his website to request information. Thanks so much again and let me know what you choose!!

lisa
Engaged: 9/30/05 - Chefs de France

I got a reply from Randy and checked out his Disney pictures and price. it looks very very nice!!!! I think it's very reasonable to pay that amount when you're getting 150 some pix WITH your master cd. and the quality is just wow.

does anyone have some picture of the actual Album he listed as option? we're wondering if the pages are decorated and what the material is like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter