Randy Chapman question?

alauniira

A faerie's heart beats fierce and free!
I am in the process of booking Randy for my wedding (so excited!!) and I have a question on his package. It says you get all photos on a cd. Can you reprint yourself from that or do you have to order an album or prints from Randy. I wasn't sure what the CD has and if it can be used or not?

The beauty of Randy Chapman (and he BIGGEST REASON WE HIRED HIM!!) is that you get the copyrights to every last photo he shoots that day! So you can make prints at wally world for 70 cents as opposed to $70.00! That makes the extra cost of hiring him SOOOOOO worth it! :goodvibes

YAY FOR BOOKING RANDY:cheer2: ... I am his biggest fan.

You will own all rights to all of the photos... and hey... prints at our wally world are like 22 cents or something for standard prints. We make the big 8 x 10s for less than $10. Its awesome!!

We took the CD to our local Wal-Mart (in Baltimore) & they refused to let us print the pictures without proof that we owned the copyright. They required a letter from Randy on his business letterhead. I called him & he sent the letter with no problems. But you might want to check with the store you plan to use for the prints. If they require such a letter, ask for it while you're in Florida. It will save time & frustration later.
The prints were beautiful by the way.

We just uploaded our engagement pics Randy took to both shutterfly and kodak- no problems. From there you can order prints, albums etc....Randy is awesome- you will not be disappointed!

I'm sold on Randy from you DISers, so have sent in he contact form off the website (pretty exciting).

Wondering if y'all used Randy for Ceremony & Reception pics, and what his prices are? An old thread from '03 stated rates for intimates, but it's 4 years later and I'm having a custom.

Can someone with the info PM me?

I have heard great things about Randy Chapman... I am going to book him being that I am getting married in Nov of next year and that is Disney's Premium Season. Let me know how it all goes... Good Luck to you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter