Randy Chapman Engagement Photos

PrincessSarah19

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! :wave2:

I've been a long time lurker on the wedding boards and since I got engaged this past Christmas eve, I finally have a reason to start posting :cool1:

DF and I have quite a wait until we can get married (we have another 2 years of college left), but when we do: it's gonna be a DFTW! We met on the international college program, so we think it's the perfect location.

We're taking a vacation to WDW this December and, after reading so much positive stuff about Randy Chapman, are considering him for our engagement photos.

Have any of you girls used him for E-pics, what was your experience, how much was it?

TIA!

I had our engagement pics done by Randy Chapman (he's our wedding photographer too) and I love them. At first I didn't because I was comparing to other pics, but I think he does great work. He's also has a great personality and makes you feel so comfortable with taking photos. His prices are reasonable too. Click on my PJ in the link of my signature or go to our website www.matthewandjaclyn.com and click on the photo album to see some of our pics.

I highly recommend Randy Chapman! HTH!:thumbsup2

we used randy for our epics and we will be using him for our wedding. we love randy. he made us both so comfortable and was really able to work with us. our e-pics came to about $200 and he just added that on to our package... some of my favs are:

LC0002.jpg

LC0023.jpg

LC0070.jpg

LC0085.jpg

LC0197.jpg

LC0210.jpg

That was a lot... we really love Randy

we used Randy for our e pics and wedding....he is AMAZING!!! there is a link to our wedding photos in my siggie, and our epics are on there also. :) You wont regret using him!!!

We also used Randy for E-pics and Wedding. We loved him. I can't say enough great things about him!

KC03778-2-08.jpg

KC02688-2-08.jpg

KC02898-2-08.jpg

KC03828-2-08.jpg

KC04248-2-08.jpg

Thank you girls sooo much for your help!

I've been following your TRs and PJs - wow!

How far in advance should I book? We're going to be there from Dec 14th - 30th but I assume he'll have less availability around the holidays.

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter