Ramada Plaza Hotel-Inn Gateway????

My boyfriend and I stayed there for a week last summer, five days this summer (the other three days at POFQ I'm happy to say), and he stays there whenever he has to go to Orlando to work, about every other month for a week.

It's always been clean and comfortable, the staff is pleasant, the one time we needed maintenance for a non-working tv, they were there within 20 minutes and gone in five, problem resolved.

It can be a little noisy at times (we stay in the inn part, not the tower) when there are a lot of families there, and we can't give an opinion on the restaurant or deli because we haven't used them.
There is a timeshare booth in the lobby but if you're not interested, say no and they'll leave you alone. The pool is clean, too.

Hope you have a nice stay!

We've stayed here two times. It's a simple, clean hotel. We like staying in the Inn part actually, because you park close to your room.

We have enjoyed the breakfast a few times. Made to order little omelets and mini belgium waffles, all you can drink juices/milk, crispy bacon, donuts, etc. Kids eat free per paying adult. I think it's like 8 bucks though.

The only downfall is the $5 resort fee they charge, I hate it when hotels do that. Oh - and it can be a pain to get to. The light where you have to make a left to go back east to the hotel takes forever.

But for the price, we'd go back. No frills, just a place to sleep really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter