Ralphs or House of Blues?

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
Where should I make a PS?

Which restaurant is best? We've been to House of Blues and liked it, but thought we'd try Ralphs. How is the quality of the food at Ralph's?

Thanks for any opinions.:)

We like the Jazz Kitchen much more than HOB - but both are yummy. If you have already experienced HOB, why not try Ralph Brennan's? It is mostly seafood that we have tried there, but it is very tasty and the ambiance is fun, casual and the entertainment is great. I highly recommend them! :thumbsup2

Have fun whatever you decide.

We had a much better meal at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen than we did at House of Blues last fall....food and service was better. It may have been a one off thing but the difference was pretty great. I would definitely vote for the Jazz Kitchen between the two.:thumbsup2

Brennens is a fabulous restaurant and usually you have to go to NOLA to experience it. HOB are in lots of cities. I say go to Ralph's and have the Bananas Forster :love: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter