Rainforest room cost Dream 4 night

cheapster316

Mouseketeer
I remember reading the cost somewhere but can’t find it. I’m trying to decide if I should do a few days where I buy ahead the rainforest passes or if I do the 4 nights couples without scrubs.
Thanks if anyone knows

December 2015 pricing; I don't believe it has changed. Price does NOT include the 18% autogratuity which will also be charged. Rainforest room is not available the final day (departure day), so a 4 night cruise means 4 days of use.

4 day single cruise pass - $56
4 day single deluxe pass - $101
4 day couples cruise pass - $99
4 day couples deluxe pass - $144

the "deluxe" includes the scrubs.

If you are considering the couples pass WITHOUT scrubs versus buying multiple single day passes ($16 each plus autogratuity and they do not include scrubs):

multi-single passes x 2 people x 4 days = $128
length of cruise basic cpl = $99
SAVE with couples length of cruise pass without scrubs = $29

$99/16 = 6.1875, so if you make 7 uses of it (i.e. 1 person goes 4 days, 1 person goes 3 days) then you save money with the couples basic length of cruise pass (no scrubs).

Less use and it is cheaper to get multiple single day passes.

SW

Rainforest room, is this the 3 different sauna rooms in Senses spa? Anyone know the price for 7 day cruises?

Rainforest room, is this the 3 different sauna rooms in Senses spa? Anyone know the price for 7 day cruises?

On a 7 night it is $144 for a single person pass or $193 for a couples pass plus automatic gratuity

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter