Rainforest pass

TK-Fett

TK-1143 of the 501st Legion
I'm going to be using the Magical Express to get me from AoA to the port. Whats my chances of getting a rainforest pass once I get on the boat?

I'm going to be using the Magical Express to get me from AoA to the port. Whats my chances of getting a rainforest pass once I get on the boat?

Sorry no magical express to the port. Your taking a bus but it’s not magical express. Wish it was than it wouldn’t be 39 dollars one way.

Very high. Note that passes bought on-board will be length-of-cruise passes. If you only want a single day pass, you need to call DCL before you board.
Is this still true? Length-of-cruise rainforest passes are only available on the ship on the first day, and single-day passes can be booked online in advance?

Is this still true? Length-of-cruise rainforest passes are only available on the ship on the first day, and single-day passes can be booked online in advance?
Yes. On my recent day, length of cruise pass for two was 159 + 18% auto gratuity. I found that I did not get my money’s worth this trip as I have in the past. Next time, I will only do a day pass and play it by ear.

We were 4 adults-no kids and we used ours 5 days out of the cruise. Worth it for us. Our next cruise is a 4 nighter. How much is that L of S?
I plan to stay onboard most of that cruise.

We even headed back after lunch on CC and rode the AD and then stayed in the RR for the afternoon.

Almost... the day pass has to be booked by phone in advance of the cruise, not online. You're correct about length-of-cruise.

Sorry no magical express to the port. Your taking a bus but it’s not magical express. Wish it was than it wouldn’t be 39 dollars one way.
Correct: also, the bus transfer to port must be booked in advance through DCL: you cannot just show up like you can for the magical express from MCO to resort.

I just wonder if the doubling in price has had any effect on the passes sold?

We were 4 adults-no kids and we used ours 5 days out of the cruise. Worth it for us. Our next cruise is a 4 nighter. How much is that L of S?
I plan to stay onboard most of that cruise.

We even headed back after lunch on CC and rode the AD and then stayed in the RR for the afternoon.
It was 159 + 18% gratuity on my last Dream 4 night.

With the price doubling and then they took away the scrub, I just couldn't justify the cost unless there are a lot less people going now than before. I have read on sea days it is hard to just get in the door. I will pass.

We were on the Fantasy. I never had the scrubs so I didn't miss them. I enjoyed the showers and loungers enough. - except that one time when senior lady - first time probably - talked loudly for 30+ mins about who was doing what....she/he stories to an obviously uncomfortable companion not brave enough to tell her to shut up.

With the price doubling and then they took away the scrub, I just couldn't justify the cost unless there are a lot less people going now than before. I have read on sea days it is hard to just get in the door. I will pass.

On our recent fantasy cruise the crowd level was roughly the same as it had been under the lower prices. Candidly, I always thought the rainforest room was a little under-priced at the former $17 per day price (at every resort I have been to that offers a spa day pass, the price has been in the $40-50 range per day). I mean, the $34 per day price is still less than the $38 price I am paying for a 1-hour champagne tasting, and I will be getting hours of entertainment out of the rainforest room.

On our recent fantasy cruise the crowd level was roughly the same as it had been under the lower prices. Candidly, I always thought the rainforest room was a little under-priced at the former $17 per day price (at every resort I have been to that offers a spa day pass, the price has been in the $40-50 range per day). I mean, the $34 per day price is still less than the $38 price I am paying for a 1-hour champagne tasting, and I will be getting hours of entertainment out of the rainforest room.
Ya, I guess it could have been a little under priced, but now I think it is over priced for what you get. Now if there was like fewer people in there, I could see it. But I have read that on sea days, it can be a mad house. And that is when I would go. I just don't feel as I would get my moneys worth or the extreme relaxation from it. But it does make me think that if they did raise it more, it would decrease the purchases of it and in return, you could get some really great time to almost yourself in there on sea days, maybe?

I am pretty sure we were post increase. Oct 12, 2019. It was a tad more crowded the last at sea day. But not crazy crowded. I sat down outside the lounger area and waited maybe 5 mins and 2 then 2 more people left.

There was a bridal party one afternoon doing a spa day and photo shoot that was VERY annoying. I don’t remember which afternoon.

I literally dozed off a couple of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter