Rainforest Cafe?

wdwlover88

Can't seem to get enough!
Is there still a rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney? If there is, how far should I book in advance? Thanks

It is still there. and if I were you, I'd take advantage of the 90 days out rule. Meaning you can make them 90 days in advance.
:wave2:

That place is always packed.
Every year we go there on our arrival day
& man is there a wait ! We just take our beeper & do a little shopping while we wait.

The RFC in DD actually is taking reservations for this entire year. I already made our Christmas day dinner reservations. It doesn't fall under Disney's dining line, you call them directly. The number is 407-827-8500.

Join the Safari Club on the Rainforest Cafe website and it wil get you "next available" seating. We plan to use our card this year when we go this time...we joined last year after our return home.

Originally posted by AreWeThereYet
Join the Safari Club on the Rainforest Cafe website and it wil get you "next available" seating. We plan to use our card this year when we go this time...we joined last year after our return home.

how much is it to join?

I just checked the website, cost to join is $15.00.

I would have joined the club if we could put it to good use at home too, but the nearest RFC is almost 2 hours away from our house. :( I've only been there twice so it's not really worth it for me.

The food is YUMMY though!!...I am definitley looking forward to eating there on our trip to DW!! :hyper:

Originally posted by BrittnTylersMom
I just checked the website, cost to join is $15.00.

I would have joined the club if we could put it to good use at home too, but the nearest RFC is almost 2 hours away from our house. :( I've only been there twice so it's not really worth it for me.

The food is YUMMY though!!...I am definitley looking forward to eating there on our trip to DW!! :hyper:

o ok thanks. i looked on the site and for some reason missed it. o well, i may buy this. im still trying to estimate how much ill use it.

even if you join and only use it once per year it seems like a good deal to me to not have to wait in line for a table. Also, you do get a 15% food and beverage discount off your meal, and a discount off of the store as well.

We only use it at WDW, and will be using it in May - woohoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter