• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest cafe discount card?

elismom

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes
If you have a discount card for the rainforest cafe and you use it in disney?

I joined the Safari Club and was able to use it in Disney...both at DD & at AK.

Tell me more about the Safari Club, Susan. I really enjoyed my dinner at the RC in AK after a day in the park. :)

The Safari Club membership is $15 US and they send you a $10 US gift certificate with your membership card. :) As well, they'll send you a gift certificate for your birthday and on the anniversary date of your enrollment each year (for $5 or $10). You also get PS without reservations (and it worked on our trip) as well as a 10% discount on food and merchandise. Here's the web site with all the details: Rainforest Cafe Safari Club

We ate there twice: once at DD just for the Volcano dessert that DD has always wanted to try (because we're always too full after a meal) and once for lunch at AK...it's one of our favourite restaurants at WDW and is a "must do" each trip.

card you can buy at the rainforest cafe here in canada.
My ds and I allways go to the one in yorkdale when he gets his report card and I have allways though of buying one,if it is the same card I will buy it for sure we usally dont go to rainforest in disney because we go quite often here,but if its the same card we will go.

That brings up a good point. Are you able to buy the Rainforest Cafe Discount cards in Canada? If so - if you pay Cdn dollars for it, do you get your $10 gift certificate in CDN $ or US$?

hmmmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter