Rainforest Cafe DDP

tpettie

What's a tag and why do I want one...
is the rainforest cafe both locations and T-Rex on the Basic Dinning Plan for 2013?? I was looking and it says it is but thought in the past you had to be on the deluxe plan is that still the case or has it changed for 2013?

tpettie said:
is the rainforest cafe both locations and T-Rex on the Basic Dinning Plan for 2013?? I was looking and it says it is but thought in the past you had to be on the deluxe plan is that still the case or has it changed for 2013?

Yes, all of those restaurants have been on the DDP since January 2012. Previous to that date they were not included in any of the Disney dining plans, deluxe or not.

Good to know thanks. Now I'm kicking myself ... We were there nov/dec 2012 I would have booked had I know. Oh well new plan for next trip :)

Yes, they are on it.
We ate at all 3 last trip.
Besides Cape May Cafe...they turned out to be the best meals we ate all week.

They are now on our must eat at list!

We have our reservations made for the RFK at AK, very happy this is finally on the meal plan :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter