• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe coupons

We are doing the reward charts for Rainforest cafe for the .99 kids meals, I haven't seen any other offers. ;)

For those interested...and with plenty of time to spare...check out mypoints.com. 5-10 minutes a day reading emails, taking surveys, or even shopping at your favorite online sites earns you points toward gift cards to your favorite places. I'm working toward a couple Rainforest Cafe gift cards for our trip in 2012. In the month I've been seriously working on it, I'm already at 1400 redeemable points...and that's enough to start trading for gift cards ($5 or $10 gift cards, but still). :)

Any one know if the 99 cents kids meals work at T-Rex too? I know the Safari Club does...TIA

The coupons work at both Rainforest Cafe and TRex Cafe. We were there last week and used the 99 cent kids meals reward calendars in both restaurants. It saved us quite a bit of money!

for the rainforest cafe do you need to make ADR'S? There is one in AK, but is there another one around too?? Thank you for teh coupon:cool1:

We are using these the first week of May.

What do I need to do with the calendars? Just put a check or do they want details?

Thanks.

Dawn

I believe there's also a Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney.

How do we get the calendars and do they work at all RC? I think my kids would love to go here in NJ!

When I printed the coupons there 3 awards but no calander? Do you need anything else besides the coupon?

For those interested...and with plenty of time to spare...check out mypoints.com. 5-10 minutes a day reading emails, taking surveys, or even shopping at your favorite online sites earns you points toward gift cards to your favorite places. I'm working toward a couple Rainforest Cafe gift cards for our trip in 2012. In the month I've been seriously working on it, I'm already at 1400 redeemable points...and that's enough to start trading for gift cards ($5 or $10 gift cards, but still). :)

Yes, this is how I am getting a $50 gift card to there for our trip this year!

Have you thought about being a Bzz Agent? You get to try out products for free and then "buzz" about them to your friends/family/neighbors and report back to BzzAgent. They will also offer surveys for you to do, and "pay" you with MyPoints. I think you can get 50-100 points for surveys. I keep forgetting to check my balance, but thank you for the reminder!! If you want to join, PM me and I'll send you a link!

The Orlando Entertainment Book has both Rain Forest and T-Rex coupons. One of each $5 off any purchase of $20 and 15% off any retail purchase of $25 or more. The one being sold on Ebay are from the Entertainment Book.

Does anyone know if I sign up for the Safari club can I use it at T-rex? I'm thinking of asking a friend of mine to sign me up (I don't live near one and she does). Will I get the same benefits as Rainforest cafe?

The Safari Club works at T-Rex. We used it last October

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter