Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom parking?

TheMorgans

Mouseketeer
I have an ADR for the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom, but I am not visiting Animal Kingdom that day...
1. Can I do this without the park hopper option?
2. Do I have to pay the $14 parking fee for my ADR?

This a solo trip and I am not staying (gasp) on-site.

There is an entrance outside the park turnstyles as well as from inside the park, so no park admission is required.

As far as parking, not sure, haven't driven to the parks in a while.

I have an ADR for the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom, but I am not visiting Animal Kingdom that day...
1. Can I do this without the park hopper option?
2. Do I have to pay the $14 parking fee for my ADR?

You don't need to enter the park to visit Rainforest.

If you park in the AK lot, you will have to pay. Would you consider going to the Rainforest at Downtown Disney?

You said you don't have park hoppers. Does that mean you plan to visit another park the same day?

If so, you only pay for parking at the first park you visit. Keep your parking receipt, and present it at the DAK toll booth for parking admission to the parking lot.

I was hoping to have breakfast at the AK Rainforest Cafe on the day that we travel home.
We will be staying offsite.
Is there a way to avoid paying full parking price since we'll just be there for breakfast?

An aside, I would be happy to eat at the Downtown Disney location, but they do not serve breakfast.

Thanks!

No way to avoid paying for parking. Unless you take a taxi, which would cost more than parking.

Can I do this without the park hopper option?
. . . you do not need the ticket, as you don't enter the park

Do I have to pay the $14 parking fee for my ADR?
. . . no
. . . you now pay $15 for park parking

. . . without staying on-site you MUST pay for park parking
. . . there is no discount for short-stays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter