• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe at AK or DTD?

Amirah95

Best! Day! Everrrrrrr!
My DH was given a $100 gift certificate to Rainforest Cafe and I figured we could use it down in WDW. Can I do this? Which Rainforest can I use it...AK or DTD...or does it even matter? The gift certificate was ordered through http://www.giftcertificates.com and then sent to us. Hopefully I will be able to use it.

I would do the one in AK - if for no other because it is less crowded. The one in DTD is always over crowded!!!!

Lucky you.

You can use that certif for food or merch at any Rainforest.

I've ordered thos ecertifs too and used them in Mpls and Orlando.

There's no cash refund tho if you don't use it all. Balance stays on to be used later..

herc.

I was just at Downtown Disney Wednesday night. The line for RFC was unreal. People were wrapped around in a line and I know they had to be waiting over an hour. May the one at AK isn't as crowded. Whichever one you go to, be sure to make PS reservations.

I agree with the other posters..definetely go to the one at AK. You will be waiting forever at the DTD Reainforest.:earseek:
The one at AK also serves breakfast which is very good.

I'm very happy to know that it is OK to use my certificate on Disney (I thought they had a special kind of Rainforest), but anyway, Thanks! I was thinking AK was the better choice but I don't know about the parking.

Will I have to pay the $8 for parking since the restaurant is right next to the entrance of AK?

As long as you are staying onsite parking will be free...otherwise you would need to pay the $8 parking fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter