• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rainforest and t-rex

FYI, I called T-Rex directly because they weren't showing any availability through the website, and they said that they only set aside a few tables through Disney and if it doesn't show availability, that doesn't mean they're full. It just means that the Disney allotment is full. They are a pretty big place with plenty of room, and seem very accommodating. We are looking forward to dinner there our first evening in town (and also the Lego store next door!) I am planning to surprise DS with a "Build-A-Dinosaur" there.

It appears as if TRex holds back some reservations from the WDW system. If the slot you hope for is unavailable, I'd advise contacting them directly.

As others advised, you can call directly, but I have never had an issue with online T-Rex or RFC reservations, and I've made lots of them.

Tiger :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter