Radisson Maingate Anyone?

eeyorefan80

Earning My Ears
Anyone stayed at the Radisson? I'd love to hear some reports on it before we book that with the Good Neighbour pkg. I'm open to other suggestions for area hotels too ( as long as they go with the pkg). Thanks a bunch.

Sarah

We stayed at there April of 2005. It was nice, nothing spectacular. Its only abaout 2 blocks from the main gate and we could see the fireworks from our room.
We are actually planning on going in Dec. and staying there again. Hope this helps... :wave2:

We stayed there on our first visit in 2002 and we thought it was really nice. The rooms were big enough and nice and clean and the pool area was nice as well.We could watch the fireworks from the window and it was only a 10 minute walk to the parks
We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Orange County and it was a nicer hotel than the Radisson, but the Radisson is in a better location.
Last month we stayed at the Sheraton Park hotel (across from the Radisson) and that was really nice. It's just been refurbished and the beds are just the comfiest beds ever!!!! They have a balcony with a table and 2 chairs on it which was great for eating breakfast and for watching the fireworks. I also dried my washing out there!!!!
Love Ella

I just stayed in july, wasn't bad, wasn't the diisneyland hotel either. rooms are MUCH smaller, no fridge.. . i was there during the heatwave and the window units they have kept us miighy cool. they have one pool which has a deepedn, 8 feet i wanna say. . . water didn't smell like heavy chlorine, which was a nice change, however the lastday there the water got MURKY. . . against my better judgementt it was hot i went in, fortunatley nothingg came of it, i/m thinking it was just all that suntan lotion. . .

Thanks for the input guys. I really like the fact you can see the fireworks from there! Very cool. I'll check out some of the other ones that are close to the maingate but my fiance is really liking the Radisson. So we'll see. Whoever, is going in December what dates are you going? We're heading there from Dec 17-21 :) :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter