Radisson Celebration on Parkway

kilee

DIS Veteran
This is a review posted in a thread that was moved. Original poster was DIS member lf214:

Just got back last night from a 4 night stay there - and before I left I was all in a major panic after reading so many bad reviews. My thoughts on it was it's an "ok" /overall good place. I went in looking /expecting any and all problems. But I would say the "problems" I saw were somewhat minor.

We were in the 1000 building and I didnt see any stains/rust/odors. I talked to some people that were in the 6000 building and they said their room was just recently done over - it had brand new carpeting and paint/tile etc. Our room was definately not brand new redone. But they were doing over a room in our hall. One night we had to walk through the entire place to get to our building because parking at night can be slim outside the 1000/6000 area - and I think it was the 3000 building we went through and that definately smelled moldy/musty to us even in the hallway.

the place wasnt filthy but it wasnt spotless. For example. when they vacummed it looks like they did a quick vacumm and didnt use the attachments to get in the corners/baseboards. Bathrooms were clean. We had sleep number beds and they were nice and comfy. Pool needed a bit of a cleaning I thought, but wasnt filthy by any means. That deli/whatever inside is a joke- dont order there. ordered a pizza hut "express" by the pool one day and it took over an hour to get 2 personal size pizzas for a ridiculous cost.

all in all it was a good time - the kids loved the pool , they would have music playing /activities at the waterfall pool. if I was going back I wouldnt necesarily stay there again, I might try another place, but I wouldnt not stay there again either.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter