Raddison is full, where to stay?

princessh

Every woman should feel like a princess!
We were planning on staying at the Raddison they night before our cruise, however all of the non-smoking rooms are full. They have a room with a king size bed, but it will not work as there are four of us. They have somoking rooms, however both my children have asthma, so they are out of the question. We are wanting to stay somewhere that will shuttle us over to the port in the morning. We were hoping to find something for under $150 a night. Please help me find another place to stay!

You can always take a taxi from any of the hotels in CB. A good place to get some reviews of hotels near the terminal is www.dcltribute.com The site has not been updated for sometime, but it should give you some ideas...

Are you renting a vehicle to get to CB prior or you using a service?

try the new residence inn (cocoa beach)....i think it is just a couple blocks from the radisson...it should be opening anytime now and all categories of rooms were available in nov when we sail...we got a suite and it was $99 plus tax for the night! :thumbsup2

We were planning on using a town car service to take us to the Radisson, and then rent a car after the cruise to spend a few days at wdw. DH hates dealing with car rental companies at the airport. I will check out the other site. Thanks.

txaggie94gigem said:
try the new residence inn (cocoa beach)....i think it is just a couple blocks from the radisson...it should be opening anytime now and all categories of rooms were available in nov when we sail...we got a suite and it was $99 plus tax for the night! :thumbsup2

Thanks I will check them out. Do they offer a shuttle?

There is also a new Four Points Sheraton in Cocoa Beach that offers shuttle service. They are somewhere between $100 - $149/night depending on the accomodations.

There's a Quality Suites not far from the port. It costs about about $100 (i think) and has a free shuttle from the hotel to the Port...all you need to do is inform the front desk the day before. There's also a Holiday Inn Express which costs about $130, but there's no free shuttle, but you can get one for about $3 per person. Last hotel I can think of is the Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort costing about $100 per night also. Again, no free shuttle...a taxi would cost about $12.

Just wanted to inform you that the Radisson, 4 Points and Quality Suites are all owned by the same person and what happens is that you still take the Radisson shuttle to the port - I didn't go by the Residence Inn today, but they were suppose to open today - will check it out tomorrow - they still had a lot to do as far as landscaping goes - Country Inn opens up in the middle of May of this year - Doubletree and the Hilton are now in new ownership and I understand they are making a number of changes. You can call Joe P at the Radisson and see what he can do to help you with issues at the Radisson - if I can help further, just drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com
blessings always
Shirley

We had a rental car and stayed (and will stay again) at the Hamptonn Inn. Gives the kids something to eat in the morning.

The hotel was nice, and the rental car van brought us to the port.

snelsonbrown said:
Just wanted to inform you that the Radisson, 4 Points and Quality Suites are all owned by the same person and what happens is that you still take the Radisson shuttle to the port - I didn't go by the Residence Inn today, but they were suppose to open today - will check it out tomorrow - they still had a lot to do as far as landscaping goes - Country Inn opens up in the middle of May of this year - Doubletree and the Hilton are now in new ownership and I understand they are making a number of changes. You can call Joe P at the Radisson and see what he can do to help you with issues at the Radisson - if I can help further, just drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com
blessings always
Shirley

You are so thoughtful! Thanks. My kids are already asking if they will be getting baskets from you again. They loved them last time! :love:

I just booked the Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach for our April 22 cruise. The $119 is for 2 double beds and includes free cruise parking and shuttle. :sunny:

txaggie94gigem said:

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the info. Just booked a 1 bedroom suite for our December cruise. Includes hot breakfast too.

princessh,
we are booked for the same cruise! I just booked Thurs & Fri night at the Radisson. There were several non-smoking 2 bed rooms available on their website.

Teri

Shirley,

Do you know if any of the other area hotels offer free cruise parking? I live in Ft. Lauderdale and it's easier to arrive the night before (and much more relaxing), but I'm getting sticker shock with the $170 they want at the Radisson with free parking for 4/13. We're just doing a quick 3-night, so I can't see spending $170 for the hotel! We have 2 cars that will be at the port area (my DM is meeting us from Tampa area).

Thanks!

Sweet Sue

It looks llike your cruise is in October- I am surprised that they are showing no availialbity at that time of year. I would definitley do a search on the internet- when I was looking for best rates for the night before our 11//25 cruise, some sites said no availiablity, and others showed rooms available. Check a lot of different sites, not just the popular travel sites. I just searched "Radisson cocoa beach reservations" and got several links. Hope that helps.

I just booked the Residence Inn for Nov '06 for $94USD with a CAA (AAA) rate. Easy and good price I think.

Yup - Residence Inn for us - even if the Radisson was available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter