Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuation from our discussion on the other thread :
Ew! I can't stand it when relationships are just like kissing.
Like I don't know. I guess I'm into the little things in stuff, like convos and kindness :p

Blah. Boys are just....ugh, you can't live with them and you can't live without them.

Continuation from our discussion on the other thread :
Ew! I can't stand it when relationships are just like kissing.
Like I don't know. I guess I'm into the little things in stuff, like convos and kindness :p

Blah. Boys are just....ugh, you can't live with them and you can't live without them.
Yeah. Although I do love kissing and hugging and cuddling, etc. I really want all that other stuff also. Long conversations, chivalry, presents for no particular reason. :)

Yeah. Although I do love kissing and hugging and cuddling, etc. I really want all that other stuff also. Long conversations, chivalry, presents for no particular reason. :)

Mhm!
Exactly.
Honestly I can't have a relationship with everyone if I can't have a conversation with them.

Yeah.
I'm waiting until like the middle of tenth grade to actually want a boyfriend.
Focus on other things.

What's the point of a realationship if you're just gonna kiss them?
Seriously... after a while your lips get tired, and then what do you do after that?
You would have nothing to talk about.

Close the doors, put out the light,
You know they won't be home tonight.
The snow falls hard and don't you know,
The winds of Thor are blowing cold.
They're wearing steel that's bright and true
They carry news that must get through...

Haha... I'm such a *****.
I told someone to calm themselves... it's on that thread that says "my brother is an ***"
I don't even know the person, but I'm just like that.

Hi everyone!

I went to Bluewater. I saw the Mickey Mouse clock I wanted :)

I was made to watch Hannah Montana today -_-

I was happy when one of the characters made fun of Hannah Montana saying she can't sing and her big lips don't suit her squeaky voice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter