Rachels Challenge....

minniemouse440044

<font color=red> Katie's mom loves me, more then T
So yesterday at school, this man came and discussed Rachels challenge with us.

Rachel Joy Scott was the first person who died in the shooting at Columbine High School April 20, 1999. She was the kind of person who wanted to be everyones friend. She wrote in an essay titled, "My Ethics, My Codes of Life." Throughout her essay, which was written about 2 months before she died, she mentioned that she had a theory that if you are nice to one person, it may just start a chain reaction....

So ive accepted rachel's challenges and they are
1.) Eliminate Prejudice
2.) Dare to Dream
3.) Choose Your Influences
4.) Kind Words
and 5.) Start a chain reaction with your friends and family....

This assembly has imspired me to be nicer..

Do you accept Rachels Challenge?
http://rachelschallenge.com/IAccept/ReadandAcceptRachelsChallenge/tabid/1910/Default.aspx

have you heard of it?

A man called her dad a few weeks after she died and he said she had a dream of her eyes crying ond landing on a flower and when they landed on the flower they turned to blodd drops .

and when the police said he can come pick up her backpack cause it was in for evidence, he looked at the last page of her journal and she drew a picture of her eyes crying and landing on the flower. but the odd thing was there were 13 tears and 13 people died that day

We had an assembly where Rachel's friend came and talked to us a few years ago.
Almost everyone was crying when it was over.

I accepted the challenge.
I wish we had her presentation down here. I think it's very important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter