Race Rock Cafe in Orlando

rstyocom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone eaten at the Race Rock Cafe in Orlando? We are hardcore Nascar fans and this looks like a great place. Just wondering if its worth going. :confused3

We've gone to the Race Rock twice. In 2002 and 2004. It is really centered around all types of racing from Nascar, Indy, Monster Trucks, Moto-Cross, ect.

If you are really looking more towards Nascar then I'd lean towards the Nascar Cafe in Citywalk at Universal. It is much better. Also, they usually have 6-7 Nascars on display.

The food and theming (although the theme is based upon racing in general) is excelent. The restaurant is actually owned by many racers (Dale Earnhart Jr., Mario Andretti, etc) who frequently visit the restaurant. Last time I was there, I got a picture with Mario Andretti!!

We did both per DH request and his reviews are Race Rock Café *****, Nascar Café ****1/2. I tought that Nascar was a bit louder tough.

mainewmn said:
We did both per DH request and his reviews are Race Rock Café *****, Nascar Café ****1/2. I tought that Nascar was a bit louder tough.

We went to a Nascar Cafe in Gatlinburg, TN and the atmosphere was awesome, but the food was just OK. I think Race Rock has excelent food and great theming....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter