Quote of the week.....funny

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Time Flies
Like an arrow
fruit flies
like a banana

saw this at the local mattress store as I drove by. He puts up some funny things.....

When I watched "Studio 60" on NBC (I loved that show. . .BAD NBC for cancelling it!!), that was on the top of the countdown clock in Matthew Perry's character's office (yes, I'm dork for remembering). I LOVE that quote!! I wanted to put it in my office at work, but I could see kids just standing there staring at it like, "Huh?" :confused3

Good one!!!
I've seen a couple of cute ones around..can't remember them off hand..
but the one I think is a riot in my hometown (where I grew up not my town now).. When the new Walmart opened.. they had a turn right lane, a turn left lane..and a lane to go straight.. the kicker.. the straight lane sent you across traffic and into a cornfield!

saw a cute one at a local church once. On the sign outside it said "sign broken message inside".

I thought it was cute.

saw a cute one at a local church once. On the sign outside it said "sign broken message inside".

I thought it was cute.

that is exactly what is on the sign at the church down the street right now.
which i kinda think is neat.

but i really love the time flies one.

Alright, time for a new quote, and in honor of the Simpsons movie coming out on Friday...
"Ah beer. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." ~Homer Simpson :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter