"Quotable Disney" April 2019 Exercise Challenge

85 minutes - horses and walking

2345/1800

Thanks so much for a great month, @PollyannaMom ! I didn't do very well guessing the quotes, but I certainly enjoyed giving it a try each day. Thanks for keeping us on track with our minutes!

45 min of cardio weights on Monday. If i didn't see Avengers 3 times this weekend i would have for sure hit my goal lol.

945/1000. IT. GONE. BE. CLOSE!

It sounds like you enjoyed Avengers: Endgame. :-) My family hasn't seen any of the Avengers movies yet, so we have a lot of catching up to do.

Good morning, everyone!!

And congrats to sjrec on reaching Glowing Green right on time!! :bounce:

As promised, here is the source of the quotes:

https://www.inc.com/peter-economy/37-disney-quotes-that-will-inspire-you-to-remarkable-success.html

There are a few more in the list than I actually needed for 30 days, if you want to check them out. And I'll post the last one here:

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney

I'll be back in the next couple of days to add up final totals.

It snowed and sleeted here the last few days, so sadly I have nothing to add since the weekend. Finishing at 1490/1400.

Thanks for hosting, PollyannaMom! I too didn't do very well guessing, but I enjoyed the quotes.

Good morning, everyone!!

And congrats to sjrec on reaching Glowing Green right on time!! :bounce:

As promised, here is the source of the quotes:

https://www.inc.com/peter-economy/37-disney-quotes-that-will-inspire-you-to-remarkable-success.html

There are a few more in the list than I actually needed for 30 days, if you want to check them out. And I'll post the last one here:

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney

I'll be back in the next couple of days to add up final totals.
Thanks for hosting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!