"Quotable Disney" April 2019 Exercise Challenge

No significant minutes for me yesterday,
but the team is at 4,517 and Elizabeth Smith has reached Optimistic Orange!! :tigger:

PollyannaMom has presented us with some real stumpers!

I must admit that I wouldn't have gotten them all either. :laughing: - They're pilfered from an existing list I'll reveal at the end. (Bonus if you've figured out the theme.)

Today's new one is:

"The things that make me different are the things that make me ME."

Piglet (Winnie the Pooh)

Last edited:

It was such a busy week last week. I got some mega activity over the weekend with painting and Friday also packing up at work since we are moving to a different location.

Tuesday - 30
Wednesday - 15
Thursday - 28
Friday - 240 (I was exhausted by the end of this day)
Saturday - 180
Sunday - 15

Total - 803/900

I might need to add more time. This moving and painting is giving me more activity then I though this month.

60 minutes chasing the little ones Friday and Saturday before their big move out of state. I’m going to be lost without them.
60 minutes today at the gym, then 30 doing some heavy duty spring cleaning. At least it takes my mind off how much I miss the girlies already. (605/1000)

I'm not sure how to track today's workout. I did a 45 minute totally body strength training. Yet my watch only counted it as 26 minutes of exercise.

If I do a class like that, I count the whole thing. I think sometimes the watches don't pick up slower-paced exercise, but strength training is important too!

So I've got you at 368/500.

BonnieF, sorry to hear about the little ones moving! :( Are you set up with tech to Skype or FaceTime with them?
(And all that distracting exercise did bump you to Playful Purple, so congrats on that. :figment:)

30 more minutes for me today, for 295/480,
and the team is almost to 6,000 minutes! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!