• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quiz Sorry Ive Been Ill

mushumadness

<font color=ff6633>Shopaholic<br><font color=cc339
Evening all

Im sorry I havnt posted any answers as yet, and my in box is nearing full

I am hoping to feel good enough tomorrow to write some more answers down and clear my in box.

Ive got sinusitis, Ive been in hospital getting my nose unblocked with sharp implements!!!

I have to say I feel sick, I have been in and out of ER so many times lately I think my names permanently above the bed.

I just wanted to keep everyone up to date,

I will be on top of it again tomorrow

Anna

Hope you are feeling heaps better soon - I have suffered with sinisitus but thankfully not had to go to those extremes, sending pixie dust your waypixiedust:

Hope you're feeling better soon Anna :hug:

Anna

I hope you are feeling better! I am sure that the people taking part in the quiz wont mind that the aswers are a little late being posted. To be honest it suits me as I never know when I am going to hae time to get online!

Hugs to you that you feel better!:wizard: :grouphug:

Gems

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter