Quiet treadmill recommendations?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Hello! I’m getting back into running but live in Pennsylvania and can’t do outside right now with the ice and snow. I have a treadmill which works fine, but it is loud. With my whole family working and schooling from home, it makes it hard to run or even walk without disturbing anyone.
I’m hoping some of you avid runners can recommend a treadmill that’s super quiet (and hopefully one that won’t break the bank).
Thanks in advance!

Quiet and inexpensive are generally the opposite ends of the treadmill spectrum. If you really want quiet I'd look at a good curved manual treadmill like a Trueform. The noise generally comes from the motor or the sound of the belt hitting the deck with each footfall. A slat-style treadmill without a motor eliminates both.

Quiet and inexpensive are generally the opposite ends of the treadmill spectrum. If you really want quiet I'd look at a good curved manual treadmill like a Trueform. The noise generally comes from the motor or the sound of the belt hitting the deck with each footfall. A slat-style treadmill without a motor eliminates both.
Thank you for the response! I’ll check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter