Quick! What is the dress at bluezoo? (m)

queenmum2

Mouseketeer
DH has surprised me with a trip to WDW this weekend. He's got us at Narcoosee and bluezoo. The Disney website specifically states a dress code for Narcoosee (basically, no tank tops and flip flops, or swimwear, etc). But nowhere does it give recommended dress for bluezoo. It *seems* like it would be a bit fancier - but if there was a dress code, wouldn't it SAY somewhere?

DH is planning - at least for Narcoosee- to wear *nice* shorts and a collared shirt with loafers. He said he'd wear the same type of clothes to bluezoo, but I wonder if he should pack some dress pants?

At Narcoosee - I'm planning on wearing a cotton skirt and a collared shirt with sandals. I'm packing black crop pants and a nice blouse and black sandals for bluezoo.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Tracie

You will be fine at Blue Zoo with what you have chosen, and Narcoosees.

Hubby, fine at Narcoosees, although for Blue Zoo I would probably pack his pants. Just a pair of khakis or something to wear with his collared shirt.

Blue Zoo is resort/business casual and most people do dress that way there.

You will be fine at Blue Zoo with what you have chosen, and Narcoosees.

Hubby, fine at Narcoosees, although for Blue Zoo I would probably pack his pants. Just a pair of khakis or something to wear with his collared shirt.

Blue Zoo is resort/business casual and most people do dress that way there.

Thanks! We're leaving in about 2 hours!!!

Tracie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter