Quick Trip (Parking Question)

BobbyBond2

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

We are gearing up for our second trip to WDW and UOF in the upcoming weeks! We made park reservations at HS, MK, and AK with our AP allotment. I was wondering what the best strategy would be for parking when we are at AK and if we decide to park hop over to MK. Do they still have busses from TTC to AK? If so, should we park at the TTC, take the bus to AK, and park hop to MK? Or would it be better to drive from AK and park at TTC?

Thanks for the feedback!

Hello All!

We are gearing up for our second trip to WDW and UOF in the upcoming weeks! We made park reservations at HS, MK, and AK with our AP allotment. I was wondering what the best strategy would be for parking when we are at AK and if we decide to park hop over to MK. Do they still have busses from TTC to AK? If so, should we park at the TTC, take the bus to AK, and park hop to MK? Or would it be better to drive from AK and park at TTC?

Thanks for the feedback!
There are no buses from TTC to AK, only the monorail to MK and to Epcot. We would drive from AK and park at MK. Quicker and easier than parking at MK, taking Disney transport to AK (you would have to monorail or ferry to MK and take the AK bus from there) and then Disney transport back to MK.

I think it depends on the timing of when you plan to go from AK to MK and back to AK. AK usually closes a few hours before MK. I don't know for sure how long after AK closing they stop running buses from MK to AK, so you will want to keep that in mind. If you are going to start your day at AK and then finish at MK, I would recommend parking at AK in the morning and then driving to MK when you are ready to hop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter