Quick Service not-to-be-missed?

Love the nachos with pulled pork at Poly❤️ the waffle with fruit and chocolate at Sleepy Hollow and the Upside down Pineapple cake w/dole whip has just returned to MK Aloha Isle😃
Everything at Les Hailes in Epcot is wonderful and we love the Fish and Chips at the Yorkshire place at Epcot it’s over across from England pavilion. At DS the sandwiches and salads at Earl of Sandwich and they have huge cake slices from the famous Carl’s bakery. Polite Pig is also at DS and really good.

Geyser point has a QS window as well as seating at the bar area and service. As far as parks. Epcot: anything not Disney owned which is most countries pick the food you like. From Mexico to France except the Pizza Window at Italy it all has been good. AK any if the none air conditioned outdoor places or Satuili if AC is a must. I like Satuli but just don’t find as the must do in AK Flame Tree is our first choice. HS if you must…. We like the Meatball hero at Pizzarizzo and ABC was a step up from what it was by far but nothing special here. MK Colombia Harbor house stick with the pick 2 or 3 now listed all separate and you are Ok but again nothing great. DS pick what you like never had anything bad from Earl of Sandwich, Chicken guy to Polite Pig it’s all better than anything Disney owned. Blaze pizza is common in most areas now but decent pizza for a chain same with Deluxe Burger similar to any of the higher end chains you may have in your area a decent Burger.

Satuli canteen is our favorite restaurant on n all of Disney.
We used to really like Pecos Bills. Since covid, we have missed the toppings bar which was easier than asking for everything separate. And the last time we ate there, it was raining so no tables outside and so many scooters inside you could barely get around. They really need to add more seating.
If you like Fish and chips, the Yorkshire fish place was my husbands favorite meal last trip. And he tried similar meals several places.

I think most of mine have been covered and not sure all of them count as quick service but for me the ones we do almost every trip are:

MK: sleepy hollow fresh fruit waffle, spicy chicken waffle, and corn dog
AK: satuli canteen for me, wife does flame tree or eight spoon cafe
Epcot: fish and chips but mainly festival booths
Hollywood studio: Epic eats ice cream funnel cake, not really qs but not much I do at HS when Epcot right there

Hollywood studio: Epic eats ice cream funnel cake, not really qs but not much I do at HS when Epcot right there

This 2 pm park hopping rule is messing with my HS plans. We would always hop to Epcot around 12ish and have lunch there on our DHS day. From Epcot we would go back to the resort and rest before our PM park.

MK - Columbia Harbor House was a recent try for me but ended up being great, I'll definitely come back here. Casey's Corner is consistent, but the only things they really have are the hot dogs. If you want any combination of dogs, chili, cheese, and fries, it's a good option. Friar's Nook and Cheshire cafe are overrated, and Cosmic Ray's is appropriately rated, which is not great.

Epcot - Katsura Grill is my favorite, but given how much food there is here the quick service selection is kind of weak. Sunshine seasons has variety but the quality is hit or miss, and it seems like the rest of the locations only serve 1 or 2 items. La Cantina de San Angel and Lotus Blossom Cafe are popular, but I think they're both mediocre. The pizza window at Via Napoli is great if it's open, but they don't have full meals, just pizza slices.

Studios - Woody's Lunchbox, Docking Bay 7, or Ronto Roasters are consistently great. Docking Bay 7 also has nice, partially indoor seating. I've heard good reviews about the ABC Commissary if you get some of the unique items.

Animal Kingdom - Satuli canteen is pretty much the only quick service place I eat in this entire park. Everything on the menu is great, and everyone can try different things. I've heard Flame Tree BBQ is good, but I'm not looking for BBQ in Disney when I have better at home.

My only recommendation at a resort is Roaring Fork at Wilderness Lodge. Good food at all times of day. Try to avoid the value resort food courts at off-peak hours, because the menus are smaller and quality goes way down. Capt. Cook's at the Poly has sadly also gone way down. It used to be a favorite for Magic Kingdom days, but I think I'm done visiting. The pork nachos are still decent if you're staying there and want a snack.

Last edited:
AK-Satuli Canteen
Epcot-snacking from festival booths, snacks/desserts from Les Halles
HS-Ronto wrap either from Ronto Roasters, or Docking Bay 7
MK.....enjoyed tots from Friar's nook but slim pickings at MK

See, most people who eat at the Mexico QS get the tacos or nachos (and I enjoy the nachos, but they're just basic nachos, though maybe a step up from other WDW nachos.) But the real winner, the secret delicious menu item that no one seems to ever mention, is the pollo cascabel (AKA arroz con pollo bowl): "Marinated Grilled Chicken, Rice and Corn topped with a spicy Tomato Sauce, Pickled Onions, Queso Fresco, and Cilantro."

It's so tasty. The sauce has a great flavor, the pickled onions add a nice brightness, and I'm a sucker for cilantro and queso fresco. Definitely recommend giving it a try.
I love arroz con pollo, I'll have to try!!!

AK: definitely Satulli Canteen
Epcot: The QS in Japan was surprisingly good and I love Les Halles De Boulangerie in Paris.
HS: Never had an issue at Backlot but had surprisingly good smoked fish dip at Dockside Diner and I want to try Docking Bay 7
MK: we have always loved Columbia Harbour House. Our last experience wasn't as great but we'd go back

We were there last week and we have a new favorite CS-fish & chips in UK at EPCOT. Pinnichio at MK, Flame Tree at AK, Docking Bay 7 at DHS are the current favorites of our family.

.... my kids just reminded me---- "Blaze"--- !
Your kids aren't the only ones that react that way! Especially since I noticed that the "build your own" includes any and ALL toppings. This allows me to play and I had some wonderful and incredibly tasty pizzas there. It's a must do for me and I usually go there several times each trip.

The breakfast burrito at Capt Cooks is something I really like. We tried the Tonga Toast once and it was ok. We split it between two of us. I wouldn't have been able to eat the whole thing by myself.
I will have to try the breakfast burrito next time. Thanks!

I loved the grilled cheese at Woody's Lunchbox in HS, unfortunately it's outside seating. In Epcot I like Sunshine Seasons. Casey's Corner is always a must do at MK and in AK we enjoy the Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe.

AK
  • Satu’li Canteen in Pandora - indoor/outdoor seating, delish build-your-own-bowls, especially the beef(!), no bad choices
  • Yak and Yeti Local Food in Asia - limited outdoor seating nearby, honey chicken (tempura) & chicken fried rice are pretty good
  • Flame Tree Barbecue on Discovery Island - outdoor seating, rib/chicken platter, pulled chicken on a good salad
  • Eight Spoon on Discovery Island - no seating, mac n cheese w/pulled pork "snack"
  • Tamu Tamu Refreshments (dessert) in Africa - various dole whip, seasonal options
Epcot (not counting festival booths)
  • Katsura Grill in Japan - limited indoor and outdoor seating, chicken/shrimp teriyaki (regular or gluten-friendly), decent sushi
  • Sommerfest in Germany - limited outdoor seating, DH really likes the brats, nudel gratin (creamy mac n cheese), potato salad, apple strudel, and Schöfferhofer grapefruit beer, which is practically the entire menu there
  • Regal Eagle in America - in/out seating, tasty ribs & chicken. smoked pork, brisket, decent sides
  • Les Halles in France (dessert) - in/out seating, everything's delish
  • Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway (dessert) - no seating
Hollywood Studios
  • Ronto Roasters in Galaxy's Edge - limited outdoor seating nearby, sausage wrap or roasted veggie pita
  • Backlot Express on Echo Lake - covered outdoor seating, basic burgers, cuban sandwich, southwest salad, chicken tenders
  • We usually take the Skyliner to Riviera Resort's Primo Piatto - in/out seating, very good tuna nicoise salad and greek salad, decent burger and grilled chicken sandwich, pleasant view of the skyliner (take 1.5-2 hours out of park-touring to do this round-trip but fun and worthwhile to us)

MK

• Columbia House between Liberty Square & Fantasyland - indoors, the upstairs dining room is quieter, decent lobster roll, grilled shrimp, chicken tenders
  • Prince Eric’s Village Market in Fantasyland or Liberty Square Market - no seating, shareable jumbo turkey leg (tastes like ham), pretzel, fruit
  • Aloha Isle (dessert) in Adventureland - limited outdoor seating nearby, coconut pineapple swirl dole whip (yum!)
  • We also ride the boat to Wilderness Lodge's Geyser Point - covered outdoor seating, excellent bison burger, grilled portobella salad, roasted salmon, cheesy bbq brisket dip - all delish (take 2+ hours out of park-touring to do this round-trip but fun and very worthwhile to us)

Satuli is our favorite at AK but we also like Harambe Market sandwiches. Docking Bay 7 or ABC at DHS. CHH at MK. Epcot is just wherever we happen to be - Sunshine Seasons, Mexico, Katsura Grill, Tangierine Cafe if open or that French quick service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter