Quick Rewards point question

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
Do you get Quick Rewards and Creation Rewards points for just clicking, or do you need to take advantage of whatever the offer is?

Both sites have daily clicks that you get points for just for clicking.

On QR, click on the clicks/searches link. The daily clicks are on that page.

On CR, click on Earn, and then website visits.

HTH!

Obviously you can just get points by clicking away and not doing any of the offers on the site but if are doing offers the points add up faster. With CR there daily points are kinda blah so in order to get any kinda money you do need to do some offers through them or shop through them. QR has more daily points but doing the offers gets you more money! I generally only do the free offers in all of my reward sites because I know I won't cancel the other ones in time.

Obviously you can just get points by clicking away and not doing any of the offers on the site but if are doing offers the points add up faster. With CR there daily points are kinda blah so in order to get any kinda money you do need to do some offers through them or shop through them. QR has more daily points but doing the offers gets you more money! I generally only do the free offers in all of my reward sites because I know I won't cancel the other ones in time.

Can you speak to what kind of free offers you've done? Are those more of the surveys? I'm afraid I wouldn't cancel in time either, so I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to earn points.
Thanks

You can also get a lot of points by doing paid email offers. We also started rewarding for every click in the paid emails too. Don't forget the daily $0.75 survey. We improved our tracking with the advertiser and almost 85% of the people qualify for the surveys now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter