Quick rewards help please

scdak

DIS Veteran
I need help from fellow Dis'ers please. I have read all the threads about quick rewards several times and I know that I read about elite status, how to obtain it, what it means etc but even searching I am not finding what I read in the past.
According to the progress bars I have exceeded the requirement on the token bar and elite bar, but what do I have to do now? Is this something that automatically is taken into account by QR or do I have to do something at this point?
I have found so many answers about this site on the Disboards, the hints and tips that Dis'ers post are awesome, I am making better progress every day, and although I haven't done as well as I have read from others, I think I have done pretty good, I have made over $115 in 2 months, which is turning into alot of gift cards for me to enjoy!
Thanks in advance for anyones help with my questions!

You are doing great!!

Once you reach elite status , you have to email them and tell them. Elite status means your tokens double at the end of every month.

You have to stay elite which is doing $25 a month and 75 surveys in 3 months.

While you are elite, you can cash out your tokens when they accumulate. Check out the token cash out for list of rewards.

:)

You are doing great!!

Once you reach elite status , you have to email them and tell them. Elite status means your tokens double at the end of every month.

You have to stay elite which is doing $25 a month and 75 surveys in 3 months.

While you are elite, you can cash out your tokens when they accumulate. Check out the token cash out for list of rewards.

:)

Thanks, I appreciate your help, I had read about the elite status but didn't know to email QR.

You'd think it'd be in the FAQ or something but the info is in the "Loyalty Programs" link at the bottom of the page. It explains that you have to email them when you reach Elite for the first time. After you reach elite status they claim to monitor you each month and if you qualify they will reenroll you without you having to email them again.

Congratulations on Elite.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter