Quick read, Presidents Day Weekend Trip

Lori Duck

Mouseketeer
Hi all! DS & I met DD for the long wkend. Split stay, one nt Boulder Rdg (with a horrific pull out couch), 3 nts BLT 1bdrm with lake& castle views! BLT was just amazing again (Home) and CMs there are the best! Location can't be beat! Now, saw every park plus Disney Springs...waaayyyy too many people being let into all. I've been to my Happy Place, Epcot, dozens of times, but I've never actually been angry there until this trip. Lines were ridiculous, too many people, no place to sit and eat at QS,and I sorely missed the Cultural Reps. Coral Reef was great tho. Overall, we had fun, but I won't go back until pandemic is over, masks or no masks. Fireworks were missed. Didn't seem right. And the GF without the orchestra is too quiet and dull.
There. Quick read for ya! Stay well, everyone!

I've never actually been angry there until this trip. Lines were ridiculous, too many people, no place to sit and eat at QS,and I sorely missed the Cultural Reps. Coral Reef was great tho. Overall, we had fun, but I won't go back until pandemic is over, masks or no masks.

you would think a pandemic would be less crowded...but I guess not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter