• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Queue at Seaworld?

cantwait101

My profile name says it ALL!
Do you have to purchase additional tickets to ride rides such as the Manta at Seaworld or is it included in the price of the Seaworld ticket?
And what is the Quick Queue? Is it like a FP at WDW?:confused3

The rides are included in the cost of the ticket - nothing extra to pay but I don't know if they have an quick que line or ticket that you can buy.

Hope someone else can add some more info

Quick Queue is offered at Sea World and Busch Gardens... it's more like Universal's Express Pass than Disney's Fast Pass. You pay one fee for the day and use an express line to avoid the regular lines.

Depending on how busy the park is, it may or may not be worth it at Sea World. We desperately wanted it during this Spring Break at Tampa Busch Gardens but they were sold out of them by the time we got there.

There aren't too many rides at Sea World. They have lots of shows and exhibits, none of which really NEED the Quick Queue, although there may be a line area for shows that gain early access... but there are only a handful of rides. I wouldn't bother with the Quick Queue unless the park is really crowded, you have lots of thrill seekers in your group AND the pass also worked to get into shows early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter