Quick questions about Villas - Laundry

floridagirl61

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, My family and I are staying in a 2 bedroom BC Villa in Sept. I know that I will have a washer/dryer. I have noticed in some pictures that there is Tide detergent on top of the washer. I am wondering if I should bring laundry detergent or is this replaced by housekeeping daily? We are not renting points, we are booked through CRO so we will have daily housekeeping. I want to make sure that I get all of the laundry done before switching to BC CL for the rest of the trip where I won't have the washer/dryer. Thanks for the help.

I think they replace daily when staying on cash but it is only a 1 load box. I have found that the washer is so small I can easily split it for 2 loads.

Thanks, that is just what I needed to know. I will have two little boys with me, so I know the washer will come in handy.

Yes with daily housekeeping on a cash ressie you can request more laundry detergent. We did 4 loads one night & they were happy to bring us some when we called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter