Quick Question

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Not sure if this is the right spot or not, but here goes. Where is the closest Wal-Mart or Target located to Disney World? Is it close to one of the parks or resorts? Do you pass it on your way from the airport?

I just read a post that mentioned a WalMart in Kissimmee.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hey Terk.. I did a little investigative work....looks like there are two Walmart Superstores in Orlando and one in Kissimee.....If you go to the Walmart website and enter in this zip code, 32819-9440, they come up with the addresses.....Good luck.. It is www.walmart.com..

There is a great Super Walmart on Osceola Parkway. Get off the FL Turnpike at the Osceola Parkway exit, go west and you will see the Walmart almost immediately on your right at the next traffic light. Very easy. Then continue on west bound for about 12 miles to WDW. :cool:

There's a WalMart on 192 next to Medieval Times. (Turn left at the end of SR-535.) It's always packed though - I've been there at 2 a.m. with tourists dragging their kids around.

I appreciate all your quick and informative answers! Are the prices at these stores about the same as elsewhere in the country or, because they are located near WDW, on the higher side?

What kind of stuff are you shopping for? When I was there (albeit, four years ago) the WalMart was more expensive than other places, but cheaper than other places near Disney. For groceries, we always went to the Publix at the corner of SR-535 and 192. The Walgreens on SR-535 is situated to gouge the College Program kids, but it actually had decent prices for picture development. Goodings across from DTD was very expensive for everything - we never went there on our CP salary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter