Quick question on the dining plan.

The Eighth Dwarf

Mouseketeer
Hi, we`re going to in September and are on the free dining plan, me DW, and 2 DDs. Anyway what i want to know is are the credits for the dining plan on each individuals KTTW card, so do I have to give the server all 4 cards to pay for a meal or can all the credits be put on one card?

On a regular dining plan, you can pay for all meals with one card. You do not have to use one card for everyone. This makes it very easy for me to send DH and DS(10) to pick up our lunches while DS(5) and I find a table ! I'm not sure if this changes with free dining though.

Thank you for the quick replies, much appreciated.
Just to be sure then , each card has the total number of credits on it, and they are deducted as they are used.So I can pay with one card it just doesn`t matter which one.

Thank you for the quick replies, much appreciated.
Just to be sure then , each card has the total number of credits on it, and they are deducted as they are used.So I can pay with one card it just doesn`t matter which one.

exactly correct - one card will work...enjoy. Works the same free dining or not (we've done basic dining, deluxe dining and free dining.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter