Quick Question on ADR Time

DisneyShaw

Earning My Ears
Hello everybody, hope you can help me in my confusion. I made and ADR for Hollywood& Vine Playhouse Disney Dining for 8:05 am this Sunday (10/11/2009) but per the website, the park does not open until 9 am? So how do we get to the restaurant or did the website screw up and we won't actually be able to go?

You're fine. The character dining restaurants often open before the park does. Bring your confirmation number with you and you will be able to enter an empty park. :goodvibes

:welcome: to the DIS!

It's correct!!! There will be a separate line for early ADRs. They will verify your confirmation # and name and you'll be on your way. This is a great opportunity for pics, since very few people are in the park!!! We love going earlier than park open. My kids think the park is open just for them. :lmao:

Great news, but another question, I heard that buses start running an hour before the park opens so if our breakfast ADR is an hour before it opens will we need to find alternate mode of transportation?

Great question!! I needed the answer to this one myself, as this is the first time ever we are not renting a car and using the disney transportation! Thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter