Quick Kindle Question Please!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
We are getting my mom a Kindle for her birthday...the $139 version. I'm debating on the cover with the built in light. If she is going to need the light, I would prefer to have built into the cover so she can just flip it up to use it, but is the built-in light just a gimmicky thing she doesn't really need or won't use? Appreciate your thoughts, I am going to order it tomorrow. :)

I bought the cover with the light, and am so glad I did. It is handy when I'm in bed, or someplace where it's dark, but I want to read.

Agreed! The light is a wonderful thing, I can read in bed without the lamp on and sometimes it's just nice to have extra light. :goodvibes

I have the leather cover with the built in light from Target and absolutely love it! :)

Thanks so much!
th_thankyousign.gif
I'll be ordering the apple green lighted cover with the Kindle. :thumbsup2

I LOVE my Kindle, but didn't know about the light in the cover, I got the regular cover at Target. I now have to buy a light so I can use it. Definitely get the cover with the light.

Another thing I like about the cover with the light is that when the Kindle goes in sleep mode the light shuts off automatically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter