Quick, easy, reasonable way from MCO to WL?

Dana_Buckley

Mouseketeer
Do I have to take a towncar from MCO to WL, or is there other, reliable transportation? We will be with 3yr old DS, but I have my own carseat from the plane. I am just trying to get the smoothest path from the airport. Our flight gets in at 2:50pm and I want to check-in and get to MK for SpectroMagic, which will most likely be at 6:30pm in mid-January. Saturday night will probably be the only Spectro during our trip. Thank you for any suggestions!

A towncar is the best way. We have used tiffany towncar the last 2 years and are using them again this weekend. The first year we went, we used mears. They put us in a van with others, made other stops before us, then got us to the resort. Going back to the airport, we were on the van with others as well. With TTC, they meet you at the luggage area with a sign with your name on it, help with the luggage, and take you directly to your resort, no hassles at all. Pick up is just as easy. I think its worth the money if you are not getting a rental car.

I agree that towncars are the way to go. I never used Tiffany myself but lots of people do and like them very much. I have used FL Tours and they were great and would recommend to anyone.

I would rather have my toenails pulled out than use Mears!!!!

Get a towncar (I can personally recommend Tiffany TC), or rent a car. Rates are usually really great in Jan.

We've used a taxi many times now to get from one point to another in Orlando.

They're right there at the airport and they cost a bit less than all the other *fun* ways.......they'll help you with your bags, they'll help you install your car seat..all that stuff.

I'm not sure why people no longer use taxi services but it seems they're moving toward the more luxurious forms of transportation. With a taxi there is no fuss. Just go out to the curb (you'll have to find that special curb though!) and there's a gentleman that will hail one for you! Easy as pie. :)

Most of the guide books say that a cab ride costs about the same as a towncar, which is about $40 one way. I have never taken a cab in Orlando, where the cabs may be cleaner, but when we took a cab in LA to Disneyland my luggage came out dirty!! The trunk was a mess, and the interior of the cab wasn't much better. For the same price a towncar is a lot more fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter