Quick, Early Breakfast Option - Grand Californian

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
Our first morning will be an 8:00am EE at Disneyland. We'll still be on Eastern Time, so we'll all probably pop up before 6:00am. I'd like to be in line at DL by 7:30am - 7:40am. So, Storytellers is out of the question that morning.

Any thoughts on other options? Someplace where we could do a 30 min breakfast at 7:00am or a little earlier? I'd even opt for stashing some breakfast food in the fridge over night. Where could I get some? Is there anything in the lobby store?

Thanks.

White water snacks at the Grand. Great prices, good food, quick and right there at the hotel. They have breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos, fruit, etc. Either that, or stop by La Brea bakery and get pastries to eat while you walk and wait in line.

Another vote for Whitewater Snacks.

What we like to do on early mornings (either EE or just an early park opening) is to grab something just to tide us over. Like a bagel or yogurt. Then have a late brunch at Goofy's Kitchen. By 11 or 11:30, we've done quite a bit in the parks and it usually starts getting crowded, so that's when we head out for a leisurely brunch and early afternoon break.

Thanks, that's perfect. For some crazy reason I thought Whitewater was a pool bar / snack stand.

By the way, is there a pool bar at GC? Thanks again. Never mind, found it on the same site.

I don't remember seeing a pool bar there last year, but they did have waiters certain times of the day that would bring you drinks! Ah life is sweet!

When we went in October there were no waiters around. We had to go to Hearthstone Lounge? (not sure if that's the name) off of the lobby on the way down to the pool. They fix your drinks in plastic cups so you can take it to the pool. By the way, according to www.dlresortinfo, there is a pool bar. Anyone know where it's located? We never saw anything resembling a pool bar. But we also pretty much just hung around the big pool with slides.

Looks like the name of the pool bar is "Redwood" and it is noted as being seasonal. I have a feeling I'll find it. :)

I'll do my best to find it when we're their in April! Maybe they only set up during summertime.

There's also a bakery in Downtown Disney, as well as a New Orleans-type place (I forget the name of it) that sells fabulous beignets and chicory coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter